We Welcome New Patients to Proactive Chiropractic in Charlotte, NC
If you’re a new patient with Proactive Chiropractic, welcome! We’re proud to be part of your journey toward pain relief through chiropractic care.
Bring These Forms With You to Your First Appointment
To help serve you better and to make your first visit with us as productive as possible, we’ve compiled a list of four forms you’ll need to fill out prior to your appointment. Download them using the links below, fill them out and bring them with you.
- Case and Family History: This form helps us obtain your demographic information quickly. It also helps us gather information about your pain and past medical history so we can create a treatment plan that works best for you.
- Medical Consent Form: This form gives us permission to treat you and solidifies our promise to discuss any risks involved with your treatment.
- HIPAA Form: This form outlines how your health information will be used in our office and serves as your consent for its use.
- X-Ray Consent Form: This form gives Dr. Khlebopros permission to perform x-rays during your visit.
How Can We Help You?
Using crack-free procedures and gentle chiropractic treatment options, we help patients experience relief from a wide range of pain such as:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Wrist and elbow pain
- Foot pain
- Knee pain
- Spinal stenosis
Our treatment options include spinal decompression therapy, orthotics, chiropractic traction therapy, electro-muscle stimulation (EMS), active release technique (ART) and more.
Why Choose Proactive Chiropractic?
While you have many choices for chiropractic care in Charlotte, North Carolina, at Proactive Chiropractic:
- We’re covered under many insurances.
- We specialize in gentle, safe and effective chiropractic care for all ages.
- We create treatment plans to fit your specific type of pain for optimum relief.
- We help patients experience pain relief without surgery.
- We have a great track record of success and we always put your health first.
Schedule Your First Appointment Today
Are you ready to get your health back? We can help. If you’re a new patient ready to make your first appointment, call us today at 704-659-3311 or send us a message.