The stress and pain of chronic conditions or injuries are often felt by the entire family. Parents may find it difficult to care for their children due to pain. Teens or children may find it hard to concentrate in school or play due to an injury or medical condition. The non-invasive chiropractic care from Proactive Chiropractic can help.
Expert Chiropractic Care for the Entire Family
Did you strain your back while picking up your child? Was your teen involved in a car accident resulting in whiplash? Our expert chiropractor delivers non-invasive chiropractic care to your entire family. We offer chiropractic treatment for many painful conditions including:
- Myofascial sprain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Carpal tunnel
- Ankle and foot pain
During your visit, we’ll discover the source of your pain. We’ll then create a customized treatment plan to help reduce pain, so you can focus on the things that matter most.
Chiropractic Techniques Offered for all Ages
The non-invasive treatment offered through chiropractic care can prevent the stress that a surgical procedure may place on your family. At Proactive Chiropractic, we offer a wide range of non-invasive treatment options including:
- Spinal decompression therapy: Using a computer-guided pulley system, spinal decompression therapy gently separates the individual bones in the spine, relieving painful pressure.
- Orthotics: Problems with alignment are often traced to issues with the feet. Custom orthotics can help realign your body, reducing back, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder and neck pain.
- Traction: Chiropractic traction produces a wave of pressure down the spine, allowing the segments of the spine to decompress slowly.
- Active release technique: Similar to massage, active release uses motions and coordination to treat soft tissue problems that cause severe pain.
- Gua Sha: During Gua Sha, a slightly abrasive implement creates a “rash” on the surface of the skin to help break down scar tissue due to trauma or injury. This will help the body heal faster on its own.
Call Your Family Chiropractor and Schedule an Appointment Today
To discover which treatment option is best for you or another member of your family, it’s best to schedule an appointment with us. To get started, call us today at 704-626-1866 or send us a message.