Chiropractic Treatment & Services by Proactive Chiropractic
Receiving chiropractic care for your pain doesn’t have to inflict more discomfort. Proactive Chiropractic & Rehab Center offers many safe, gentle and effective chiropractic services to help reduce your pain. Dr. Alec Khlebopros delivers traditional chiropractic care, as well as “crack-free” procedures for easy adjustments.
Safe & Effective Chiropractic Services
Our chiropractic services treat a wide range of conditions including back pain, neck pain, headache, herniated discs, shoulder pain and more. Regardless of its source, we have a treatment option to alleviate your specific pain.
- Car accident care: The force of a car accident can cause damage to your musculoskeletal structures. Our car accident care is tailored to fit your specific injuries to get you back on the road in less pain.
- Sports injury care: Injury happens often to athletes involved in physically demanding sports. Chiropractic care can help alleviate sports injuries, reducing pain due to hip injuries, concussion, ACL injury and more.
- Workers’ comp injury care: If you’re injured at work, you’re entitled to receive proper workers’ comp care for your pain. Overexertion, slip-and-falls and repetitive motion can cause musculoskeletal injuries that often benefit from chiropractic care.
- Spinal decompression therapy: Relief from herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and general back pain may come in the form of non-invasive spinal decompression therapy. Using a computer-guided pulley system, this therapy gently separates the individual bones of the spine.
- Orthotics: Pain in the body is often traced back to the feet due to conditions such as fallen arches. Custom orthotics help by building a stronger foundation for the rest of your body, reducing pain.
- Chiropractic traction therapy: Chiropractic traction therapy applies gentle pressure to segments of the spine in specified intervals. This treatment option relieves pressure on the spine, allowing the individual vertebrae to decompress.
- Electro-muscle stimulation (EMS): EMS sends low-level electrical impulses to specific areas of the body to help relieve pain due to soft tissue injuries.
- Active release technique (ART): ART uses motion and coordination with massage to treat soft tissue pain. Patients often see improvement in their pain after just two or three visits.
- Gua sha: An ancient healing technique, Gua Sha helps alleviate soft tissue pain by breaking down scar tissue.
At your first appointment, we’ll assess your injury by performing a physical exam and x-rays if applicable. We’ll then develop a treatment plan to fit your specific pain using a variety of our chiropractic services.
Experience Pain Relief Today With Proactive Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is non-invasive, safe and effective. To experience pain relief today, call us to schedule an appointment at 704-659-4572 or send us a message.
Dr. Khlebopros is well known in the greater, NC area for his expertise in chiropractic care, using “crack” free procedures through the use of an activator or ArthroStim, which offer chiropractic adjustments with little to no discomfort.